Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated full-time Advertising Sales Manager to join our sales team with experience in agency media sales.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our diverse portfolio of brands including many of Australia's favourites; marie claire, InStyle, New Idea, Women's Health, Home Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens and WHO.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of NSW Direct & Boutique Agencies, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the sales team in data analysis, creating consumer awareness, and planning and organising campaigns to meet sales objectives.
As Advertising Sales Manager you will:
- Be the first point of contact for advertising strategies and campaigns
- Plan Pacific campaign production from end to end
- Work with other Advertising Sales Managers and your Head of NSW Direct & Boutique Agencies to develop advertising campaigns that achieve and exceed sales targets, across all platforms
- Contribute to Pacific's transformation from a print to digitally led multiplatform business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven outstanding media sales skills in an agency media advertising environment
- A reasonable understanding of digital media in the areas of display, content and social
- Understanding of the media agency eco-system
- Commercial acumen and the ability to convert your deep understanding of current and future consumer and market trends into revenue opportunities
- A passion for solving client business problems with creativity and flair
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast paced advertising and media environment
- Have experience in supporting growth within the sales team through implementation of objectives, policies and campaigns
The total remuneration package for this role is between $75,000 and $85,000, depending on experience.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Applications close 3 May 2019.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.