Job no: 973696
Work type: Full time
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership; as well as Western Australia’s leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Accountant to join our Payroll team in Sydney. This role will see you own your own pay run along with providing support to the payroll and wider finance team.
- End to end processing of the talent payroll
- Processing of new employees and salary changes including input of all timesheets and payment of appropriate invoices.
- Electronic filing and archiving of documents as required
- Payroll administration (Updating and maintaining payroll records)
- Preparation, reconciliation of payments made
- Establish your role through identification and implementation of improvements within your area.
- Assist with inbound enquires
- Prepare and analyse reports
To be successful in this role:
- Payroll experience OR AP/general accounts experience
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Computer skills to an advanced level including Microsoft Word, Excel and email (Outlook or Outlook Express)
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- String time management and organisation skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au