Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia’s leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times, associated WA regional newspapers and all digital assets including thewest.com.au and Perth Now as well as Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Advertising Representative to join our advertising team.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Advertising Manager – Products, this role is focussed on delivering Advertising solutions to our existing and prospective clients within the Real Estate industry, specifically Real Estate Agents and the Commercial sector.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Providing Advertising solutions in Print and Digital
- Acting entrepreneurially to achieve revenue targets and uncover new opportunities
- Possessing excellent knowledge of Advertising platforms and products
- Seeking out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted advertising strategy
- Researching and undertaking analysis of the Real Estate industry
- The ability to create high quality proposals & strategies and be able to confidently and effectively present them to clients
- Providing high standards of service delivery to ensure that clients expectations are met or exceeded
- Being able to provide constructive input for advertising strategies
- Being able to identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise
- Actively contributing ideas to improve and develop related systems
To be successful in this position you will;
- Have a background in sales or business (highly regarded applicants will have experience in media, advertising or agency backgrounds)
- Exposure to the Real Estate industry is extremely advantageous. Especially those who have dealt with Real Estate Agents and the Commercial Sector.
- Experience in the digital advertising space is advantageous
- Have demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite as well as CRM’s and Advertising Booking portals
- Be able to interpret client needs and produce a proposal to convert into a production relationship
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and be able to handle constructive criticism
- Be outcomes focused and have the drive to achieve desired outcomes
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your experience.
Applications close on Friday July 12th at 5pm, unless a suitable applicant is found sooner
Any questions regarding the progress of your application please contact People & Culture on (08) 9482 3560.