Commercial Inventory Team Leader
Job no: 973796
Work type: Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised, passionate and enthusiastic Commercial Inventory Team Leader based in Melbourne to join the best Network Sales Team in the country!
Our team is fast paced, positive, high performing and we love what we do! You will bring your data and analytical skills and proven leadership qualities to support an external team of Commercial Inventory coordinators and schedulers with diverse experience and background. You will liaise with Seven Managed Services (SMS) and internal stakeholders to ensure Sales and operational processes are adhered to and delivery requirements met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the activities of the commercial scheduling operation for your dedicated channel(s) including:
- Recruitment, training and continuous development and review of a team of SMS Coordinators and Schedulers
- Ensuring timely and accurate production and delivery of broadcast commercial schedules and their reconciliation
- Process management and quality control of work produced by SMS
- Identifying issues and providing feedback to SMS team regarding delivery of broadcast schedules
- Providing constructive, strategic and critical contribution to work practices and team culture
- Driving team discussion to improve and innovate the way we work
- Identifying and resolving issues regarding relevant statutory and regulatory, contract and policy requirements
A little about you:
- You have a solid foundation of media experience (preferably 5 years minimum in TV or similar) so you know where the challenges and opportunities lie and are excited about working with your peers and leading your team to move forward
- You have a proven ability to collaborate with other leaders, and contribute to a high-performance culture
- You have a strong desire to uphold, and add to, our core pillars and values, driving a positive workplace environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team with a strong eye for detail
- You enjoy engaging and collaborating with colleagues and external agents, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills
This role will see you liaise regularly with Sales Coordinators, Executives and Managers in the Network Sales teams, other members in the Commercial Inventory Operations, and champion operators from SMS and other television business units, so it is crucial that you have a strong ability to build and nurture relationships across the company.
At Seven we will offer you not only a fun and supportive working environment but also our commitment to your professional and personal growth.
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian.
If you want to work for the best, and bring your best, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close 19 July 2019.
Please apply via the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au