Job no: 973903
Work type: Full time
Categories: Broadcast Operations
Seven West Media is the leading national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising of Seven Network; Pacific Magazines and Western Australia Newspapers.
A vacancy currently exists in our Network Presentation department for one TX Scheduler. Based in Melbourne, the TX Scheduler is primarily responsible for producing and exporting the final telecast schedule in the IBMS scheduling system for playout.
As a TX Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Completion and timing of the final telecast schedule(s) in IBMS.
- Placing news updates, local promos and ensuring correct placement of commercials by Commercial Inventory (C.I.) in particular regard to sponsorships.
- Creation & Maintenance of Presentation Inventory.
- Scheduling of Presentation Inventory (including lower frame supers, animations etc).
- Entering dummy prep details into IBMS (for live and late-arriving programs).
- The exporting of schedules for playout.
- Coordination of schedule amendments.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Thorough knowledge of the Free TV Code of Practice.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines.
- Solid computer skills.
If you are interested, please acknowledge your intention to apply for one of these roles to Caroline Eagleson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications close 12 December 2019.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend