Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps, newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Working at Seven West Media is exciting, challenging and rewarding - all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Front Office Classified Sales Operator and Receptionist who is passionate about customer service to join our front office team at the Kalgoorlie Miner.
Based in Kalgoorlie and reporting to Front Office & Promotions Coordinator you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting in all Front Office advertising for Classified, Trade & Services and Real Estate sales budgets,
- Placing adverts in our booking system for cash and account clients, both over the phone and in person,
- Sales and building relationships with existing and new clients as well as generating new business for revenue sales within the front office,
- Provide excellent customer service
- Front reception duties, switchboard, daily banking, general enquiries and general administration duties,
- General office and administration duties including data entry as required
- Assisting the Front Office Supervisor with all promotions, competitions and reader engagement initiatives, and
- Mail collection/distribution of business subscriptions
We are looking for someone who has:
- The passion to learn new skills and work within a sales and customer service environment,
- The ability to assist the team to achieve and exceed sales department set targets and budgets,
- The ability to manage client feedback and complaints and quickly resolve issues,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- Advanced spelling and grammar with competent speed typing,
- Highly motivated and a self-starter and is willing to be a strong team player,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
- A high level of attention to detail,
- The ability to problem solve and find solutions to complex issues
A current WA Driver’s Licence is essential
In return, we’ll give you everything you need to develop your skills and build a successful career.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience. Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered in the short-listing process.
For queries about your application please contact Front Office Supervisor & Promotions Co-ordinator, Sally McBride on (08) 9022 0505.
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au