It Security Analyst
Job no: 973942
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information Technology
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
WE are passionate about what we do.
WE are accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments.
WE are one connected team
We are looking to add great new talent to our IT team in Sydney. This role will see you analyse and advise on the risk and remediation of security issues based on reports from vulnerability assessment scanners, patch management tools, and emerging threat information.
- Assist the IT Security Manager in the delivery of the Cyber Security roadmap in accordance to timeframes and budget;
- Assess and advise IT Security Manager on the current state of security across all SWM servers and systems etc.
- Work with technology teams to gather requirements and define solutions that will work for all parties;
- Implement and maintain a common set of security technologies and tools.
- Define operational parameters for their use and conduct reviews of outputs.
- Assist in the coordination and development of security design, architecture and security policies, principles and standards, working with IT and business stakeholders to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 + years’ relevant experience (including sound experience in Information and Cyber Security Operations).
- Exposure and/or experience in security analysis and monitoring tools, forensic processes and pen-testing would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
- To be able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Good planning, time management and multi-tasking skills.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend