Senior Technical Tester
Job no: 973966
Work type: Full time
Seven West Media are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Technical Tester to join our Product & Technology team. Our flagship product 7plus has reached some amazing goals in its short lifetime. It currently runs on 13 different platforms, including web, mobile and connected TV devices, which makes things challenging but also very interesting! We are now in the process of building for the largest sporting event of 2020 in Australia – Tokyo 2020 Olympics!
We build on the latest technologies and use methodologies such as Scrum, atomic design, automation not configuration, continuous integration and deployment.
The team is equipped with specialists in different fields that together deliver on projects that are sometimes seen as impossible.
Based in our Sydney office, you will be responsible for testing against a challenging array of platforms. As a Technical Tester you will be utilising knowledge and tools over and above that required for general testing activities. As a senior you will have greater responsibilities than your less experienced counterparts.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with business analysts and developers to understand requirements that must be tested
- Test planning including testing scope and effort estimation
- Identification, documentation and manual execution of test cases
- High quality defect management
- Proper communication of progress and concerns to the team
- Work with the Test Team to improve processes
We are looking for someone who has experience in:
- Working across multiple products
- Assisting in the planning of projects to ensure that testing effort is properly considered
- Acting as the ambassador for the Test Team when dealing with other teams or 3rd parties
- Testing Web UI and RESTful Web Services
- Testing Native Mobile Apps
- Cross browser/device testing
- Enterprise Test and Defect Management Tools
- Chrome DevTools
- Network traffic analysis tools such as Wireshark or Charles Proxy
Be part of our journey and join one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au