Job no: 973992
Work type: Full time
Unleash your imagination and start your journey with one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
Every day millions of Australians tune in to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment. They trust us, and they love our content whether it’s online, on TV, on demand, on the airwaves, or in print. We are empowered to ‘Just Own It’ and push ourselves to deliver exceptional results.
Working at Seven is exciting, challenging and rewarding - all at the same time. We are passionate about what we do, we’re accountable for delivering results and meeting our commitments as one connected team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Strategist at the Seven Network.
Based in Sydney and you’ll be:
- Understanding clients marketing challenges to develop strategic cross channel responses
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders within Seven West Media to develop integrated multi-screen strategies and campaign solutions
- Producing, packaging and pitching innovative, creative, and strategically-led advertising campaigns for our partners – in conjunction with the Sponsorships & Sales teams
- Developing ideas and integrated opportunities in response to client briefs & pro-actively
- Assisting in the conceptualisation, development and distribution of creative resources and tools to help build revenue and increase market share
- Delivering recommendations and insights from on-going market trends, news and conditions
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years communications strategy experience
- Have demonstrated effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- High level of computer skills including Apple MAC keynote and Microsoft Office suite
- Be able to manage client feedback and concerns, and quickly resolve complex issues
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Previous experience in marketing, media or advertising will be highly regarded
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au