Digital Account Coordinator
Job no: 976476
Work type: Full-time
Join the Media Company of the future!
- Thrive in an exciting, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Sales Coordinator to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in Sydney, you’ll be
- Supporting the team in booking the campaigns within our booking system.
- Liaising closely with the Operation, Commercial Product and Programmatic teams to ensure campaigns are set up and are running smoothly.
- Preparing sales reports including campaign & client tracking reports using Excel and various systems.
- Generating revenue reports and keeping them up to date.
- Chasing creative assets.
- Tracking campaigns including post campaign reporting.
- Competitor analysis.
- Autonomous, driven & proactive, a highly motivated self-starter.
- Someone passionate for all things digital: curious & with a learning mindset, our team is always looking to grow and share their knowledge of the video market.
- A problem solver: practical & outcome oriented.
- Positive with an open mind: welcoming change as a driver of growth.
- Attentive to detail
- Intermediate with computer skills – Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- A clear and concise communicator
- Previous sales related experience is considered beneficial, although not critical.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au